A Small Square Window

Through each one I have glimpsed the divine. I hope that you will too.

Name:

Truth is my way, and the Light is my home... Now, if only I could find my way home.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Be Yourself

In advance or retreat no sustained perserverance avails, except that one must not depart from one's nature. The superior man fosters his character and labors at his task, in order to do everything at the right time. Therefore he makes no mistake.
- Confucius

All in the universe derive from the Way
The interaction of yin and yang shapes and nourishes them,
And ever transforms them
In their endless evolutionary dance

Therefore, in its own way
Every entity celebrates the Way
Not out of any mandate
Not out of any obligation
But solely as the expression of its own true nature
- Lao Tzu

1 Comments:

Blogger Yes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home